Donate Today
Due to the weather this morning with fairly heavy rain, cold temperatures and the prospect of it turning into snow, we are postponing this morning's bird outing to next Saturday, Jan 26th at 8:30am (the weather will be cold but clear next weekend). If you do decide to go out on your own today, please be safe.

Sassafras Audubon Society | PO Box 85 | Bloomington, IN 47402 | Contact Us